Let your Music shine at the highest level with Spectra for WordPress featuring a responsive design, continuous music playback, event integration & SCAMP music player.
Spectra is a WordPress music theme concept built precisely for Musicans, Bands, DJ’s, Producers…and other individual creative folks. Spectra was made using AJAX – now you can be sure that music won’t stop playing during page browsing. Theme comes with Visual Composer for easily managing your content. If you are searching for innovative, modern and clean design, Spectra is definitely for you…
This makes it awesome for playing music! You know when you select a track to play then click a link to a different page and the music stops? Not with Spectra.
Browse multiple pages and keep the music in the background that acts as an overlay allowing users to play, pause, FFW etc. and doesn’t need to reload with page content, it’s slick, fast and easy to use across multiple device types.
Theme works by fetching HTML from your server via ajax and replacing the content of a container element on your page with the loaded HTML. It then updates the current URL in the browser using pushState. This results in faster page. No page resources (JS, CSS) get re-executed or re-applied
Scamp Music Player is the industry standard music player for a fully responsive design that scales automatically to suit any device, features lightning fast load times yet stays lightweight.
With full SoundCloud API support so you can add tracks directly to it, dynamically load content to the player playlist and includes funky covers for individual tracks!
How about a music player that can handle hundreds of tracks? The only limit on the Spectra music player is client side and browsing speeds. Sound good? You bet!
With It also includes the unique feature of showing individual covers for each track. Every track in playlist can have its own cover image. You can even add special links via HTML and load dynamic content on the fly – without any interruptions to the existing playback.
Everything is responsive and intuitively scales to suit the current device it’s being viewed upon.
Complete List of Features
- Create unlimited “One Page” via Visual Composer.
- One click demo import.
- Music player, with playlist. Easily add self hosted MP3, hosted MP3, Soundcloud tracks, playlist, favorite tracks etc, with autoplay (optional).
- Visual Composer for WordPress ($25 value) – Visual Composer for WordPress will save you tons of time working on the site content. Now you’ll be able to create complex layouts within minutes!
- Custom Post Formats – Spectra supports following custom blog post formats: Standard, Gallery, Video, Audio.
- With our Event Manager you can set repetitive and multi-day events. You can use counter which will countdown time to next event. In events archive they will be automatically switched from future to past after they will occour. Localization of every single event can be shown by Google Maps integration.
- Background Generator – Simple way to create a different background header for each page, post…etc.
- Slide Panel – Spectra comes with a slide widget area. There is an invisible scroller implemented. Also, it is automatically closing itself after page loaded.
- Contact Form 7 Integration.
- Integrated comments from DISQUS. You can turn them off in admin panel.
- MailChimp List SignUp Integration.
- Responsive Layout.
- 5 Custom posts types:
- Portfolio (drag drop ajax sorter).
- Slider (drag drop ajax sorter).
- Tracks Manager (drag drop ajax sorter).
- 3 Custom widgets:
- Tracks – Displays tracks (single track, tracklist or tracks grid).
- Twitter – Displays latest tweets.
- Events – Displays events.
- Retina Ready.
- Managing layout has never been so easy: just choose and use!
- XML demo content for fast setup.
- Custom style shortcodes with Shortcodes Manager.
- Unlimited sidebars.
- Full localization – template and administrative interface. You can easily translate them to your own language.
- Gorgeous jQuery enhancements.
- Unlimited blog pages.
- Powerful administration panel.
- HTML5 and CSS3.
- Wide pages and posts.
- Cross browser compatible – Our main goal was to create a template layout which is highly compatible with almost all of the browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome etc. Cross browser compatibility and W3C validation of our themes are crucial in the successful running of the website.
- Clean, well-commented, and organized code and files.