WordPress Social Stream Plugin — Flow-Flow is a premium social media plugin to display social feeds and WordPress posts in beautiful responsive grids or sliders. Showing user generated content (UGC) is a great way to add social proof and increase your brand presence and boost your sales. Make any combinations of social feeds with Flow-Flow! For example, you can have Facebook feed, Instagram feed and Twitter feed mixed in the same stream (list of supported sources). For its price, this plugin is a great alternative to web services that charge monthly payment for similar functionality. No monthly Subscription with Flow-Flow WordPress Social Stream!
GDPR compliant. This plugin doesn’t store any data of your site visitors.
Smart caching with background server task allows to deliver content blazingly fast without slow page loading. It’s especially crucial when many networks are pulled or you have big traffic. Plugin is responsive, highly customizable and works well on mobile devices. It’s great to use this plugin for streaming your news, photos, reviews and any other content you can imagine! When only one network is not enough!
Plugin doesn’t expose your private details (like tokens, app IDs and app secrets) to browser and keeps it on server so we provide 100% security for any sensitive data. Plugin provides monitoring tools so you can see status of all your connected feeds and easily troubleshoot issues.
Supported social feed types
Flow-Flow supports 16 stream sources including 14 popular social networks + WordPress + RSS. There are 40+ different feed types in total. This is huge! Imagine you can use the only one plugin instead of all those different mono network feed plugins. And you get fantastic unified design of all those different type of content including text posts, image or videos. Your social media wall will look amazing with no exceptions!
- Facebook: posts and albums of public PAGES (fan pages).
- Twitter: home timeline, user feed, search * including hashtags, user lists, likes feed.
- Instagram: public user photos, by username, by hashtag, by location.
- YouTube: user, channels, search, public playlist.
- Google+ (RETIRED April 2019): any public profile.
- Pinterest: public boards.
- SoundCloud: public playlists.
- LinkedIn (RETIRED May 2019): company updates and jobs (you must be admin of company page to stream it).
- Foursquare: location tips, location photos.
- Flickr: public user photos, photos by tag.
- Dribbble: public posts of user, likes of user.
- WordPress: blog posts, comments, custom post types, posts of specific categories, comments of specific post.
(only own site, others blogs can be streamed using RSS feeds)
- Tumblr: photo posts (will be more types in future).
- Vimeo: public videos of user, album, channel and like feed of user.
- RSS: any valid RSS feed. ATOM format is not supported.