WPMU DEV – PRIVATE MESSAGING
Let your users chat one-on-one and share files safely on your site through direct messages you can monitor. Created a more connected community with Private Messaging.
Whether you run a busy forum with hundreds of users or simply want to connect site owners in your Multisite network, Private Messaging will help you build a more engaged and friendly community.
The inbox is accessible to you and your users from anywhere on your site, just click on the mail icon in the admin toolbar.
Sending a new message takes no time at all and you can do it from anywhere on your site.
Private Messaging Features
Simple configuration, fully extensible.
- Limit sending capabilities to specific WordPress roles
- bbPress Integration
- Built-in inbox shortcodes
- Block lists for safe working environments
- WYSIWYG editor add-on
- Complete front-end integration
- Simple compose overlay
- Fully responsive
- Know when your message is received with read receipts
- Receive a notification when you get a new message
- Optional pop-up notifications
- Site specific messaging in Multisite
- Admins can broadcast messages to all users
- Create group conversations