= 1.2.4: April 17th, 2019 =
* Fix: Corrected an issue with validating credit card CVV numbers properly. Now an error displays and is logged in wp-admin in the case of an error.
* Maintenance: Added compatibility with the upcoming version Give Core 2.5.0 settings.
= 1.2.3: November 8th, 2018 =
* New: Include Braintree SDK with Composer and autoload for fewer plugin conflicts.
* Tweak: Ensure that PHP 5.4+ is in use on the site and fail gracefully if not.
* Tweak: Update doc link using shortlink for easier update in case the link changes.
* Fix: Resolved conflict with Paid Memberships Pro plugin.
= 1.2.2: May 30th, 2018 =
* Fix: Send the donor's billing details to Braintree's vault for improved payment gateway records.
= 1.2.1: May 3rd, 2018 =
* Tweak: Update class check for deprecated class within Give Core 2.1+ - Please update to the latest version of Give Core! :)
= 1.2: March 7th, 2018 =
* New: Various code improvements such as a class based plugin structure and improved performace.
* Fix: The link to the Braintree transactions details is now fixed within the donation details screen within wp-admin.
* Fix: Added compatibility for use of multiple Braintree gateways (for instance if you're using WooCommerce's Braintree add-on separately).
= 1.1.1 =
* Fix: When a custom donation was given the gateway would incorrectly assign it as a donation level within the receipt despite the correct custom amount being processed.
= 1.1 =
* New: Added the ability to disable the "Billing Details" field set for to optimize donations forms by having the fewest number of fields possible to accept credit cards.
* New: Separated fields for sandbox and live credentials so admins can more easily switch between live and test mode.
* New: Overhauled how the plugin validates and displays payment gateway errors. They are now much more verbose and also logged in the database and viewable by admins under WP-Admin > Donations > Reports > Logs > Pay Errors.
= 1.0.1 =
* Fixed an issue with validation errors
* Updated the Braintree API libraries
= 1.0 =
* Initial plugin release. Yippee!
braintree payment gateway
This Give Add-on allows you to accept credit cards directly on your website through your Braintree.com account. With the Braintree Payment Gateway Add-on enabled, users are provided an option to donate using their Credit Cards without ever having to click off-site. The result is a better donation experience and ultimately higher conversion rate. With Braintree, you can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club cards.
Why use the Braintree Payment Gateway?
Braintree is a customer friendly payment gateway. There are no minimum or monthly fees, no hidden costs and the best part is the clear rate structure. Read more about Braintree’s pricing here.
Get Started with Braintree
To accept payments through the Braintree Payment Gateway with Give, you will first need to set up your Braintree account. Register on their website.
You will also need the Braintree Add-on for Give and the Core Give plugin both installed and activated. Visit this page for instructions on installing and activating Give Add-ons.
Get Help When You Need It
As always, we’ve included detailed documentation on setting up and using our Braintree Add-on for Give. If you get really stuck, you can submit a priority ticket on our contact page.
Braintree Give Admin OptionsBraintree Dashboard ScreenBraintree Dashboard Screen
Get all of Give's Add-ons, save money, and further empower your cause.
BUNDLE & SAVE
...or purchase just this Add-on
All price options are billed yearly. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Add-on subject to yearly license for support and updates.
No monthly fees. Ever.
Process credit cards directly on site
40+ countries, 130 currencies
Fast Payouts - Transfers in 2 Days
Braintree's Excellent Live Support
This Give Add-on is actively supported and developed