If you don’t know, Google Ad Manager (previously called Google DoubleClick for Publishers, DFP) handles ad management in the cloud and is free for small and medium websites.
- Load and place the ad units from your Google Ad Manager account without touching any code
- No need to manually match head and body codes
- Create responsive ad units
- Target key/value pairs
- Works with Advanced Ads features like automatic content injection, Display and Visitor Conditions, or Cache Busting
- Works out of the box on AMP pages
- Decide when and how ad containers collapse to prevent empty space on your site